Men nude on public, Spy cam, Football and rugby players in the locker rooms and showers, Gay videos, Gay photos, Erotic clips, Bisexual, Funny videos with naked men, Nude male celebrities, Nude male photos, CFNM, CMNM, Contemporary art, YouTube videos

  • October 16, 2011

    An Exploration Of Nudity BY GABRIEL TANÉ COLELLO from colellopublishing.com








    This is a book about an exploration of nudity, my nudity, my friends nudity, and a documentation of my feelings in the process of making this book.
    To be honest I haven’t always been comfortable being naked. In a way I wanted to change the way I was living. I want to be fearless, outrageous, and true to whatever it is that my heart sings. By making this book I know I’ve done those exact things.

    For a lot of the people involved in this it has influenced the way they’re living their life.
    Life isn’t too serious, fuck it, I’m gonna have a go! I love that! Living with some balls!! If you run from love by fear I guarantee you’ll grow old and regret it.
    So I’m gonna live and learn, ready to fail and ready to succeed. I could look like a goose or a legend. Either way I couldn’t care less, I’m proud of this exploration of nudity.

    We’ve all become better people by doing this. Through my eyes it’s innocence, love, freedom, friendship, laughter, and simply stating we’re born naked.
    It’s a natural beautiful thing. I’m gonna live naked! And when I say I’m gonna live naked, I mean my spirit will live naked. At it’s purest!!! I love you and everyone else. Enjoy!



    An Exploration Of Nudity was photographed by Mitchell Connelly.

    Mitchell Connelly along with his passion for photography is famous for his musical exploits as an original band member and percussionist with Angus and Julia Stone and The Beautiful Girls. Mitchell and Gabriel have been best mates for years and have always collaborated in creative projects, whether it’s mowing lawns, loving girls, surfing punchy shore breaks, making music, and talking about the philosophy of living a true life. With all those things in-common the revolution of An Exploration Of Nudity was made!

    Guest photographers: Kane Skennar, Grant Beed and Mandy Zieran.

    No comments:

    Post a Comment

    Top Up Down Bottom