Men nude on public, Spy cam, Football and rugby players in the locker rooms and showers, Gay videos, Gay photos, Erotic clips, Bisexual, Funny videos with naked men, Nude male celebrities, Nude male photos, CFNM, CMNM, Contemporary art, YouTube videos

  • July 31, 2012

    My Body Is Me

    My Body Is Me from Ben Asriel on Vimeo.

    Created and Performed by:
    Benjamin Ford Asriel

    Original Lighting Design:
    Kathy Kaufman

    Lighting Consultant:
    Michael Hemmenway

    Performed at St. Marks Church on 20 February 2010, presented by DanSpace Project as part of Food For Thought, curated by Jodi Bender.

    Program Note:
    Upon viewing a recently-gifted reel-to-reel film snippet of myself improvising/dancing as a 3 yr-old boy (what I called, "my breakdancing"), I was amazed by the unique personality that was already manifest in my movement. Enamored and introspective, I wondered, "Am I really that boy? Is that body still me?" And so I made this dance; I hope you enjoy it.

    ©Benjamin Ford Asriel 2010

    No comments:

    Post a Comment

    Top Up Down Bottom