Men nude on public, Spy cam, Football and rugby players in the locker rooms and showers, Gay videos, Gay photos, Erotic clips, Bisexual, Funny videos with naked men, Nude male celebrities, Nude male photos, CFNM, CMNM, Contemporary art, YouTube videos

  • December 28, 2012

    Careless Whisper

    Careless Whisper from David Frankovich on Vimeo.

    I enter pushing a mop and bucket, which is filled with soapy water. I am wearing white. I wring out the mop and place it upside down in the bucket, with the mop head sticking up. Holding the mop and wringer lever, I dance slowly and sing "Careless Whisper" by Wham! During the second verse I fall over, spilling the soapy water all over the floor. I continue to dance and sing on the floor. When the song is over I stand up and right the mop bucket and wringer. I take off my shirt, put it in the wringer and pull the lever while looking at the audience. I give my shirt to the first person I make eye contact with to hold for me. I repeat this with my pants, then my socks. I repeat this with my underwear, but instead of giving them to someone I put them back on. I retrieve my socks and put them back on, then my pants, then my shirt.
    I exit.

    video documentation by Phil Bowen

    PAS #24 final performance at TRUCK Contemporary Art in Calgary

    No comments:

    Post a Comment

    Top Up Down Bottom