Men nude on public, Spy cam, Football and rugby players in the locker rooms and showers, Gay videos, Gay photos, Erotic clips, Bisexual, Funny videos with naked men, Nude male celebrities, Nude male photos, CFNM, CMNM, Contemporary art, YouTube videos

  • January 31, 2013

    Star

    Star from Danny Lessley on Vimeo.

    This is a piece that I need assistance with developing. I am trying to make it a big budget feature film. I may include Computer Generated Imagery, animation, and other resources to improve, and develop the piece. There is a segment near the end, for approximately 5 minutes with me posing naked. I have more than 30 hours of music made, and more than 100 hours of film created, that I hope to use to further develop the piece. This presented, is only an artistic piece, for development. I am trying to sell the piece, before it is made, to one of the major studios; Walt Disney Pictures, Sony, Warner Brothers, Universal, Paramount, and 20th Century Fox. From their agreement to purchase the piece, a loan will be obtained for the budget. If you can help me with this, please send me a message on Facebook. facebook.com/#!/danny.lessley . Send comments to E-mail: godstrangegod@yahoo.com . Thank you.

    No comments:

    Post a Comment

    Top Up Down Bottom