Men nude on public, Spy cam, Football and rugby players in the locker rooms and showers, Gay videos, Gay photos, Erotic clips, Bisexual, Funny videos with naked men, Nude male celebrities, Nude male photos, CFNM, CMNM, Contemporary art, YouTube videos

  • June 11, 2016

    Maskurbate - Lawnmower Man


    I hired Jake to do some work on my backyard. During his break, I offered him a little extra cash, modelling. He agreed as long as he could wear the mask. Done deal! Jake's body is very lean and ripped. He wants to gain more mass but I personally like him just the way he is. In addition, Jake is very well-endowed, a good 8.5 incher fully erect. He's never used a Fleshlight before so I decided to give it to him, as a gift, as long as he tried it during the shoot. A real joy to watch!


    Download This VIDEO!

    No comments:

    Post a Comment

    Top Up Down Bottom