Men nude on public, Spy cam, Football and rugby players in the locker rooms and showers, Gay videos, Gay photos, Erotic clips, Bisexual, Funny videos with naked men, Nude male celebrities, Nude male photos, CFNM, CMNM, Contemporary art, YouTube videos

  • October 11, 2016

    MASKURBATE - NEED A HAND MARC?


    This is young Marc's 2nd scene on Maskurbate and yet he wanted to do more than a solo! I gladly accepted his offer and we met a few days after to shoot this muscle worship/handjob scene. Marc has many attributes but I must confess that his huge uncut cock is a showstopper. I had as much fun playing with his tool before as I did after his cumshot. I simply couldn't stop stroking his cock full of cum. This is one of my favorite handjob videos and I'm so glad I can offer it to you on Maskurbate's 10th anniversary! A great way to celebrate! :)

    Download This VIDEO!

    No comments:

    Post a Comment

    Top Up Down Bottom