Men nude on public, Spy cam, Football and rugby players in the locker rooms and showers, Gay videos, Gay photos, Erotic clips, Bisexual, Funny videos with naked men, Nude male celebrities, Nude male photos, CFNM, CMNM, Contemporary art, YouTube videos

  • December 22, 2019

    HungYoungBrit - 19yr Human Spunk sponge 🧽 SPIT ROASTED🍖 with cum by 3x MASSIVE Dicks in Twink group

    THIS IS 💯% REAL - we were in Preson park @ the main party drinking and we meet up with the really fit 19yr Chay campervan boy for drinks. I may of 'accidentally' mentioned Blazes Massive prick & how he is a heavy cummer to the cute lad - oh and also I may of 'accidentally' mentioned that my other friend was Fucking hung like a horse 🐎 too…. For some reason He got well fucking horny hearing all that1F602 Then… I whispered in his ear 👂 "we would love to fucking leave our load up his arse, one after another and make you walk around the park like that" …. 😮 HE FUCKING LOVE THAT But we couldn't all fit in the Portaloo - so We go check on josh cos we hadn't seen him Josh was in the bed from the night before (of course he was it's Josh) So we just end up fucking on top of him- he doesn't join in, he was pissed off 😤 LOL 🖼 Picture this: That fit scally is bent the bed being FUCKED BOTH ENDS by 2 Massive Cocks- Then My Hung, dripping with pre cum, mixed race mate floods with mouth his spunk- it's Everywhere and at the same time my other pal who's bare fucking his arse screams " Yeah, you want my spunk" (💦another ridiculously heavy cummer💦) and off loads his thick cum over the 'next bois' butt cheeks he wonders off leaving him for me… I don't waste any times jumping on that beautiful boys arse and sliding my cock around all that cum left behind and using it as 🧴 to slip it inside that tight boys hole- I'm FUCKING HARD just re-thinking of it ; Fucking this pretty boy with someone els cum makes me shoot so quick, I lean my prick over and as I'm pumping shove it DEEP INSIDE him- you wanna see me pull out of him there, cum all over my cock, Seriously Hot 🥵 , Serious Naughty 😈 Seriously Wet💦 ... our 3rd mate who was just down to see Kylie Minogue jumps in and finish's himself off This boy was fucked by all 3 of us and our cum is left buried deep in his arse This is all 💯 % REAL GUYS - REAL PARTY - shot in real time - it's not a planned thing at all - but the cam work come out fucking great!!! You get to see everything clear as…. I got a bit too drunk (surprise surprise) and Passed out during mid Orgy 😆 don't worry I come round again quite soon HAHA This video is so sleazy and hot man- 3 lads dumping it up the chav Boi you can hear the party in the background, Don't feel sorry for this lad - he loved it so much his coming back- I think 💭 I wanna rent him out next to absolutely anyone willing to leave there spunk him his cummy butt- no 💰 needed just leave him your LOAD as payment This is where you guys come into it? So you can get his thinking listen to this…. - his such a dirty lad- he text 📱 me the next morning saying he was fingering his arse with out cum and had left it up there all night 🥵😈 xx George

    Download This VIDEO!

    No comments:

    Post a Comment

    Top Up Down Bottom