Men nude on public, Spy cam, Football and rugby players in the locker rooms and showers, Gay videos, Gay photos, Erotic clips, Bisexual, Funny videos with naked men, Nude male celebrities, Nude male photos, CFNM, CMNM, Contemporary art, YouTube videos

  • January 17, 2020

    MY FRIENDS FEET - Dillon Diaz Dillon Tickled Hard

    When Ricky tickled Dillon a few months ago, I knew I wanted to get Dillon into some of my tickle bondage. The hotel room restraints we had to use on him before were fine, but they didn't allow the access to his ticklish armpits. This time I got him strapped down on the table for an extended period and believe me, there is no place on this sexy guy I didn't tickle. Once I pulled his shorts off, Dillon found that me tickling his crotch made him hard - and being hard made him more ticklish. That's a win-win for both of us. I really wore Dillon out with this long session. He was in hysterics pretty much the entire time and I can't wait to have him back!

    Download This VIDEO!

    No comments:

    Post a Comment

    Top Up Down Bottom