Men nude on public, Spy cam, Football and rugby players in the locker rooms and showers, Gay videos, Gay photos, Erotic clips, Bisexual, Funny videos with naked men, Nude male celebrities, Nude male photos, CFNM, CMNM, Contemporary art, YouTube videos

  • September 8, 2011

    Aussielicious TV

    This is the first episode of Aussielicious TV. It's the behind the scenes look at me photographing Andy, a straight Greek stripper mate of mine.


    This is the first edition of Aussielicious TV with the shoot of Andy my straight stripper boy getting nude at Lady Bay beach on Sydney Harbour.


    Kieran braved my camera lens again after I froze him to death last time. This time I had him walking around in my complex car park at 2am and lying on the concrete. He's a trooper and the photos turned out great!


    My friends and I went to Byron Bay for four days. The beaches are beautiful, the boys are hot and the weather was stunning, even well into Autumn. I spent a couple of days sunbathing naked and swimming naked and generally relaxing.

    No comments:

    Post a Comment

    Top Up Down Bottom