Men nude on public, Spy cam, Football and rugby players in the locker rooms and showers, Gay videos, Gay photos, Erotic clips, Bisexual, Funny videos with naked men, Nude male celebrities, Nude male photos, CFNM, CMNM, Contemporary art, YouTube videos

  • January 18, 2012

    Stanley & Wesley

    Stanley & Wesley
    Here is a video I shot with Stanley and Wes. I had a few request to see Stanley in more videos, so on my last trip to Rio I called him to see if he was keen. I was kind of surprised when I saw him; he had changed a little, had grown his body hair, and is starting to look less like a boy and more like a man. He introduced me to his boyfriend and Wesley wanted to know if they can do a film for me. Of course I said yes, and this was the end result. Enjoy.CLICK HERE

    No comments:

    Post a Comment

    Top Up Down Bottom