Men nude on public, Spy cam, Football and rugby players in the locker rooms and showers, Gay videos, Gay photos, Erotic clips, Bisexual, Funny videos with naked men, Nude male celebrities, Nude male photos, CFNM, CMNM, Contemporary art, YouTube videos

  • March 29, 2012

    Poax Bangs Luis

    Poax Bangs Luis
    Here is another great video I shot during my last summer in Rio. This time around I got Poax to take charge and top Luis. He puts in a very good, dominating performance actually. I don't think I've ever seen Poax actually fucking and getting as hard as he did this time and be sure you check him out shooting one of his best loads so far - what a nut busting! That boy really knows how to fuck (and get fucked for that matter), and our model Luis sure loved it. CLICK HERE

    No comments:

    Post a Comment

    Top Up Down Bottom