Men nude on public, Spy cam, Football and rugby players in the locker rooms and showers, Gay videos, Gay photos, Erotic clips, Bisexual, Funny videos with naked men, Nude male celebrities, Nude male photos, CFNM, CMNM, Contemporary art, YouTube videos

  • September 26, 2012

    Nature Boy

    My first short gay erotica film. Starring JC Angel

    JC is definitely an attractive young man and overall I liked the film. I thought the running water and chirping bird sound effects were a bit much and should be scaled back somewhat both in quantity and volume. I think the most beautiful shots were when he was back lit by the sunset. I also enjoyed the shots where the camera focused on the leaves of a plant with JC blurred in the background. The piano was lovely and I enjoyed the scenery (both nature & JC's).

    No comments:

    Post a Comment

    Top Up Down Bottom