Men nude on public, Spy cam, Football and rugby players in the locker rooms and showers, Gay videos, Gay photos, Erotic clips, Bisexual, Funny videos with naked men, Nude male celebrities, Nude male photos, CFNM, CMNM, Contemporary art, YouTube videos

  • January 20, 2014

    Maskurbate – Devon Dexx




    Devon contacted me a few weeks ago saying he was a big fan of my website. Though he is straight, he found the concept very cool.He sent me a few pics, asking me if he could come to an audition. I answered: ‘Hell no! You don’t need to audition buddy, I’m booking you right away!’It is quite rare you find this type of guy with huge muscles, a flat stomach and a gorgeous model face. In addition, he is very open-minded and willing to experiment with a mask on. So remember his name, Devon Dexx, ’cause you’ll see more of him on Maskurbate.com


    Download This VIDEO!

    No comments:

    Post a Comment

    Top Up Down Bottom