Men nude on public, Spy cam, Football and rugby players in the locker rooms and showers, Gay videos, Gay photos, Erotic clips, Bisexual, Funny videos with naked men, Nude male celebrities, Nude male photos, CFNM, CMNM, Contemporary art, YouTube videos

  • June 29, 2014

    Maskurbate – Stripper Service 2




    On his first appearance on Maskurbate, Brad told us he was a personal trainer during the day, and a stripper at night. Since then, I hired him to put me back in shape. It’s very motivating to have him wait for me at the gym. Though he is a very good trainer, I wanted to have a glimpse of his night job! So, I booked him for my very own private dance, Maskurbate style! Now that we’ve become closer friends, I can’t wait to see what Brad’s upcoming scenes will be. Until then, I’ll continue to pump iron and get my rewards…


    Download This VIDEO!

    No comments:

    Post a Comment

    Top Up Down Bottom