Men nude on public, Spy cam, Football and rugby players in the locker rooms and showers, Gay videos, Gay photos, Erotic clips, Bisexual, Funny videos with naked men, Nude male celebrities, Nude male photos, CFNM, CMNM, Contemporary art, YouTube videos

  • February 14, 2015

    Maskurbate – Cuffed with Brad & Pascal



    We often see models being cuffed, but rarely see the opposite. So, for a change, the host (myself) is being cuffed by the model. Brad had a lot of fun teasing me with perfect body and his huge cock, almost touching my face with it. As for myself, I found the experience exciting and frustrating at the same time. Yet, another fantasy fulfilled! I especially liked the cumshot at the end. Watch and you’ll see why… Tasty!

    Download This VIDEO!

    No comments:

    Post a Comment

    Top Up Down Bottom