Men nude on public, Spy cam, Football and rugby players in the locker rooms and showers, Gay videos, Gay photos, Erotic clips, Bisexual, Funny videos with naked men, Nude male celebrities, Nude male photos, CFNM, CMNM, Contemporary art, YouTube videos

  • June 5, 2016

    Maskurbate - Chriss




    Chriss has been Jake's friend and gym buddy for a long time. They both have amazing bodies and are well-endowed dudes. Jake is very out-going while his friend is a little bit more reserved. I made Chriss dance for me while he slowly took his clothes off. I was quite surprise to see his huge dick fully erect. He told me it was 8.5 inches long but I think it might be closer to 9. I had fun taking close-ups while he played with his cum. A great debut for Jake's buddy. Can't wait to see more of Chriss!

    Download This VIDEO!

    No comments:

    Post a Comment

    Top Up Down Bottom