Men nude on public, Spy cam, Football and rugby players in the locker rooms and showers, Gay videos, Gay photos, Erotic clips, Bisexual, Funny videos with naked men, Nude male celebrities, Nude male photos, CFNM, CMNM, Contemporary art, YouTube videos

  • November 7, 2016

    MASKURBATE - MIDNIGHT MASQUERADE



    Last Friday, my colleagues organized a Masquerade ball for Halloween. Lots of uninvited guests showed up, but who cares, they all had gorgeous bodies and we already had too much to drink. I was glad I rented a room at a nearby hotel. As I remember, around midnight, I was lying on the couch and I heard someone walking in front of me. I opened up my eyes and saw a shadow. A muscled silhouette dancing inches away from me. I saw part of his face. He wore a mask. Who is that masked stranger? He obviously was at the ball. Why is he here? What is he going to do?


    Download This VIDEO!

    No comments:

    Post a Comment

    Top Up Down Bottom