Men nude on public, Spy cam, Football and rugby players in the locker rooms and showers, Gay videos, Gay photos, Erotic clips, Bisexual, Funny videos with naked men, Nude male celebrities, Nude male photos, CFNM, CMNM, Contemporary art, YouTube videos

  • June 15, 2017

    MY FRIENDS FEET - Nito Hypnotized & Tickled To Orgasm




    Nito wanted to get together for a shoot and we decided another hypnosis session would be fun. With a simple hypnotic induction I soon had Nito under my control. With my 'voodoo doll' of him, I used a feather to tickle different parts of his body and I made Nito strip naked while thinking that all his clothes were making him itch. His cock was already hardening but when I strapped him in the tickling chair for some actual tickling I made it so the more he was tickled the hornier he got - until he shot his load. But the hypno-torment didn't stop there. Convinced that his ticklishness was greater than normal I tickled him post-cum until he just couldn't take it any more.

    Download This VIDEO!

    No comments:

    Post a Comment

    Top Up Down Bottom