Men nude on public, Spy cam, Football and rugby players in the locker rooms and showers, Gay videos, Gay photos, Erotic clips, Bisexual, Funny videos with naked men, Nude male celebrities, Nude male photos, CFNM, CMNM, Contemporary art, YouTube videos

  • August 8, 2017

    Deviant Otter - RAW SEXPLOITATION


    I’m always so thrilled when guys
    break out of their comfort zone and let me film their hookup. I had been
    chatting with this daddy-type guy for a while (who reminds me of my real
    father, woof) but have never been able to meet. Well, the other day I was
    looking for some guys to show off with and he said that he would be game so
    I finally got to go over to his place. He mentioned that his buddy would be
    there, but I didn’t see any of his pics so I had no idea what to
    expect. Score for me, he was tatted skater boy with a fat nine incher. Long
    story short, me and dad talked him into letting me show his face, and
    I’m so glad he did because he looks like he wanted to punch me the
    entire time and I was in complete ecstasy.





    Download This VIDEO!

    No comments:

    Post a Comment

    Top Up Down Bottom