Men nude on public, Spy cam, Football and rugby players in the locker rooms and showers, Gay videos, Gay photos, Erotic clips, Bisexual, Funny videos with naked men, Nude male celebrities, Nude male photos, CFNM, CMNM, Contemporary art, YouTube videos

  • September 9, 2017

    FISTING TWINKS - Anonymous Fist




    From Seth Tyler himself... I met Tristan at a local bathhouse here in Denver. I found him ass up in one of the rooms and told him I'd like to play with his hole. He had heard about me and wanted my fist for a long time. He had flaked on me a few times so I blew him off for a while. When he came over he put on a hat and bandana so as to not be recognized, but the bandana quickly fell off. I worked his hole for a while and he shoots a nice load. I'm sure he will be back soon asking me to ff his hole again.


    Download This VIDEO!

    No comments:

    Post a Comment

    Top Up Down Bottom