Men nude on public, Spy cam, Football and rugby players in the locker rooms and showers, Gay videos, Gay photos, Erotic clips, Bisexual, Funny videos with naked men, Nude male celebrities, Nude male photos, CFNM, CMNM, Contemporary art, YouTube videos

  • November 18, 2017

    FISTING TWINKS - Seth Tyler & Kevin Anders Fist on the Beach


    From Seth Tyler himself... Every year I attend Folsom and this year was unlike any other as I got to fist Kevin Anders. I was walking around naked as I always do with a vat of fisting lube. I spotted a boy on Dore Alley whom we will call Kevin who was bent over with his legs spread wide and hard cock pulsing. I lubed up my fist and went in pretty quick. To many people were around to film so I asked if I could meet the following day at the beach. A friend filmed the scene of me fisting his hole between a few rocks by the beach. You can hear the roar of the ocean nearby. It was a warm day. I fisted him for a short while and after he gave me a golden shower. I hope to meet him again real soon for a long play session.




    Download This VIDEO!

    No comments:

    Post a Comment

    Top Up Down Bottom