Men nude on public, Spy cam, Football and rugby players in the locker rooms and showers, Gay videos, Gay photos, Erotic clips, Bisexual, Funny videos with naked men, Nude male celebrities, Nude male photos, CFNM, CMNM, Contemporary art, YouTube videos

  • April 14, 2019

    MYFRIENDSFEET - Sawyer Sawyer's Stunning Bare Feet

    I got a call from Sawyer out of the blue recently. He said he was driving to visit family and he was passing through Orlando. It was late in the afternoon and I offered that he could sleep at the studio if he wanted to rest and get a fresh start in the morning. He took me up on the offer and it was so great to reconnect. His size 9 1/2 feet look great as always and he modeled his flip flops for me as I took some photos. His body is still incredible too. Sawyer is very playful with the camera and always gives me some hot poses. I hope to have him back soon.

    Download This VIDEO!

    No comments:

    Post a Comment

    Top Up Down Bottom