Men nude on public, Spy cam, Football and rugby players in the locker rooms and showers, Gay videos, Gay photos, Erotic clips, Bisexual, Funny videos with naked men, Nude male celebrities, Nude male photos, CFNM, CMNM, Contemporary art, YouTube videos

  • June 1, 2019

    MY FRIENDS FEET - Sergey Hogtied & Tickled

    It's always a pleasure to tickle Sergey, and he loves it too. He doesn't always love it while I'm tickling him, but he keeps coming back for more 'tickle therapy' as he calls it. This time I secured Sergey in a hogtie and proceeded to tickle the soles of his big feet with my fingers, the toothbrush and the feather. All were extremely effective and he was howling with uncontrollable laughter. Then I flipped poor Sergey over and sat on top of him and tickled his armpits, nipples, neck, and sides. I wore the poor guy out but afterwards, he just said (as always), "I love getting tickled!"

    Download This VIDEO!

    No comments:

    Post a Comment

    Top Up Down Bottom