Men nude on public, Spy cam, Football and rugby players in the locker rooms and showers, Gay videos, Gay photos, Erotic clips, Bisexual, Funny videos with naked men, Nude male celebrities, Nude male photos, CFNM, CMNM, Contemporary art, YouTube videos

  • June 19, 2019

    MY FRIENDS FEET - Zeak's Midnight Foot Worship

    Zeak is in from out of town at a business conference and renting out my spare room on WebBnB.com. He comes home staggeringly tired and falls asleep before he even gets under the covers. I come in quietly to see if my guest needs anything. When I enter to see him lying still on the bed I decided to help him out and take his shirt, shoes and socks off -- so he can be more comfortable. When I took his shoes off I noticed how smelly his socks were and had to get a few sniffs. Well, one thing led to another, and pretty soon I was worshipping Zeak's gorgeous and tired bare feet too!

    Download This VIDEO!

    No comments:

    Post a Comment

    Top Up Down Bottom