Men nude on public, Spy cam, Football and rugby players in the locker rooms and showers, Gay videos, Gay photos, Erotic clips, Bisexual, Funny videos with naked men, Nude male celebrities, Nude male photos, CFNM, CMNM, Contemporary art, YouTube videos

  • August 9, 2019

    MASKURBATE - GIMME MORE

    Markie More's first strip performance ever gathered crowds at Montreal's Stock bar. I was in the front row to see my idol in person. During Markie's strip show I started daydreaming about him being a Maskurbate model. He appeared before me with a mask on before taking it out and inviting me on stage with him. It was surreal, I found myself performing a muscle worship on Markie More! He grabbed me from behind, and pulled me against him as I was feeling his muscular body. I got on my knees, lowered his underwear and went down his shaft slowly as I wanted to remember this moment forever. Markie got excited. His dick was so stiff, it went down my throat effortlessly. Giving head to Markie More was awesome and I was so hungry for his load. He didn't disappoint me. I still remember thinking: 'holy crap, that's a whole fucking lot of sperm in my mouth!'. Eventually I woke up from my daydreaming and saw Markie stripping in front of us all. He bent down and asked me: 'Aren't you Pascal from Maskurbate? You want to see me after?' :) Actors : Pascal, Markie More

    Download This VIDEO!

    No comments:

    Post a Comment

    Top Up Down Bottom