Men nude on public, Spy cam, Football and rugby players in the locker rooms and showers, Gay videos, Gay photos, Erotic clips, Bisexual, Funny videos with naked men, Nude male celebrities, Nude male photos, CFNM, CMNM, Contemporary art, YouTube videos

  • August 8, 2019

    MY FRIENDS FEET - Clint Mummified & Tickled Insane

    Clint is one of the most ticklish guys I've ever worked with and as far as I can tell he is ticklish in every possible spot. I was shooting photos of him (after not seeing him for a long time) and somehow I convinced him that getting wrapped up in plastic with his sensitive feet sticking out was a good idea. I still stand by that reasoning, although Clint decided he had made a big mistake about 3 seconds in. I tickled those amazing soles with my fingers, feathers and the toothbrush until he was begging me to stop. Oh, but that was just the beginning. I tickled him on his nipples, ears and neck too - and there wasn't anything he could do about it. Then I went back down to those toe-tied feet to continue my torment between his toes. This huge muscleman with giant feet can be taken down just by feathers and a toothbrush!

    Download This VIDEO!

    No comments:

    Post a Comment

    Top Up Down Bottom