Men nude on public, Spy cam, Football and rugby players in the locker rooms and showers, Gay videos, Gay photos, Erotic clips, Bisexual, Funny videos with naked men, Nude male celebrities, Nude male photos, CFNM, CMNM, Contemporary art, YouTube videos

  • December 9, 2019

    HungYoungBrit - Super Sexy 19yr 🇺🇸 Polynesian lad 🌴RAW Fucked 30 mins non-stop on vacation @Pride🏳

    This lad is something special - Oozing with personality throughout

    THE SEX IN THIS VID IS PROPER DIRTY-

    You know how my vids are all talking cos I can't keep it shut 🤐well This video is like the total opposite- ITS ALL HARDCORE BAREBACK FUCKING

    His so sweet- we really got along- he said he wanted us to call him Mowgli however his name is actually Maxxie - his so funny, he had to move from The Hawaiian islands 🌴 to mainland US because he fucked everyone there

    (I'm not making this up😱)

    WOW:::: He really is the find of-the-century

    come watch me pin him down and stretch out my dick up him - he wanted ALL of it in there

    We were out at a bar called Kiki in Manchesters Gay Village During Manchester Pride 🏳️‍🌈he was on holiday

    He rides my dick whilst snogging me (french kissing) which makes my balls swell up with cum, by this stage my cock has grown an extra 2 inches cos I'm so into him- I swear I was edging the whole time, literally about to blow it so many times….

    I pound him again n again - he can really take it ruff and gets turned on by older, well slightly older (oh… whatever) LOL, lads ramming it up there

    Pulling this Playful, fun, charming boy and hanging with him put a massive fuck-off 😀 on my face - his SOOOO cute, I know your going to love him

    His extremely handsome but more importantly his more beautiful on the inside- aaawwwwww- No, but really He can light 💡 up a room just by walking 🚶‍♂️ in.

    Absolutely sexy mad -This boy is 'Jaw dropping' & Rides RAW dick so well, the kinky bastard ❤s it

    His not so innocent ...NOT AT ALL

    His one dirty fucker alright,

    I feed him my pick and he swallowed it down his mouth whole

    🔥 I love giving it to him up the arse- it feels SO SO good rubbing the skin of my helmet inside his bum! Obviously I have to stop myself busting my load about 8 times- he was fucking desperate for it, I fucking love that btw

    At one stage I got my cock in him and my middle finger 🖕 and I'm seriously giving it him

    Then

    ✖ Fucked 30 mins ST8 - my dick had to be served an eviction notice 📃to get out of there !

    After laying him on his side I flip him over and burry my dick in his arse legs in the air - the whole time in this vid, my RAW cock is fucked up him-

    "you will jerk off to this clip time n time again - there's so much action"

    I've NEVER 👀 my dick so hard

    I put him at the foot of the 🛏 and shag him like a rabbit 🐇

    When I'm fucking him doggie, his moans take me to the edge man and I feel myself squirt a bit of cum actually in him💦- but I hold off for The big finale because I really want you guys to 👀 how much I'm going to fucking shoot😅

    As I'm pounding him doggie I hold his cute feet and the neck- his so bloody hot man

    After half an hr of shagging this hottie 😈I just can't hold it any more…. FUCK ME DO I CUM ALOT….his arse checks are drenched 💧 in my cum and I fuck back up his arse - HE GOES CRAZY😜

    This American so horny he spunks his boy load right away after

    We have became good friends 👬I really want u to get to know him cos his such a genuinely nice Lad xx George



    Download This VIDEO!

    No comments:

    Post a Comment

    Top Up Down Bottom