Men nude on public, Spy cam, Football and rugby players in the locker rooms and showers, Gay videos, Gay photos, Erotic clips, Bisexual, Funny videos with naked men, Nude male celebrities, Nude male photos, CFNM, CMNM, Contemporary art, YouTube videos

  • January 24, 2020

    MASKURBATE - MAX'S FIRST TIME

    Nobody knows that this scene was supposed to be a jerkoff video. During the shoot, I couldn'tresist to grab his cock and stroke it. Max Chevalier seemed to like it so I continued. Halfway through Iasked him if I could suck his cock. At my great surprise, he said he was giving to give. He'sbeen sucked by a few guys before but never was able to cum. So this was a nice challenge forme. Fortunately for me and for you all, I succeeded! Max was astonished! So, for the first time,I give you the integral shoot of me and Max's attempt to make him cum while sucking him!You'll love this one for sure! Enjoy! :) Actors : Pascal, Max Chevalier

    Download This VIDEO!

    No comments:

    Post a Comment

    Top Up Down Bottom