Men nude on public, Spy cam, Football and rugby players in the locker rooms and showers, Gay videos, Gay photos, Erotic clips, Bisexual, Funny videos with naked men, Nude male celebrities, Nude male photos, CFNM, CMNM, Contemporary art, YouTube videos

  • June 17, 2021

    #TWINKTOP - STORY: Jack Andram CHAPTER 4: Performance Incentive

    Cast: Jack Andram, Matthew Figata Jack has always been a model student but, in recent weeks, he's been getting into all kinds of trouble. I called him into my office to see if anything was wrong. The moment he sat down, I felt a rush of blood surging downward. There was something about the way he looked at me with those trusting, puppy-dog eyes. I reached out, placed my hand on his groin and started to run the palm of my hand over the bulge in his loose-fitting soccer shorts. His dick was rock hard. We stood up and started kissing. I kissed that boy so passionately! The more we kissed, the more I wanted him. I sank to my knees and his dick literally sprang out of his boxers. I sucked him good and hard. I loved pleasuring Jack. It felt so wrong, yet so right. Seconds later, I was leaning over my desk, like a true slut, waiting for this horny teenager to stick his stick inside me. It felt like he was tearing me in half. He got real fast, real quick, like a switch flicked and he just wanted to get his rocks off inside me. It made me whimper! I climbed further onto the desk and he really started going for it. It was insane. He got faster and faster and suddenly, almost without warning, he blasted deep inside me. I could tell he was shooting a giant load. I could feel it gushing out of his body.

    Download This VIDEO!

    No comments:

    Post a Comment

    Top Up Down Bottom