Men nude on public, Spy cam, Football and rugby players in the locker rooms and showers, Gay videos, Gay photos, Erotic clips, Bisexual, Funny videos with naked men, Nude male celebrities, Nude male photos, CFNM, CMNM, Contemporary art, YouTube videos

  • July 23, 2021

    #GAYCEST - STORY: The Doctor's Son TAPE #10: Jerking Off With Dad

    Cast: Legrand Wolf, Felix Maze Jonathan is such a special boy. I am so proud of the way that he's developed. He's kind, conscientious, and an insanely sexy and sensual lover! We were back at the cabin last weekend. Jonathan's started doing weights. Seeing him in a T-shirt and jock, covered in sweat, lying on his back, lifting dumbbells is a sight which makes me feel very very horny. I decided to show him how to lift a kettlebell for maximum impact on his glutes. Yeah, yeah, I know: I've a vested interest in his ass being as tight and firm as possible but it suddenly struck me as I watched him squatting and lifting the weight that he has the most perfect ass. And in that jock it looked more enticing than ever... It had been my plan to get a big old dildo inside Jonathan for some time. He got naked and we kissed for a while. Jonathan, of course, was hard within seconds. Oh to have a teenaged dick again! I got the dildo good and lubed up and stroked Jonathan's dick as I slowly pushed it into his ass. It took a bit of work, but there was a moment when I felt it beginning to sink into him. His dick stiffened and he let out a low, deep moan. It was intensely erotic to see him on his back entering this sort of sexed-up trance as the rubber dildo slowly made its way inside him. With the final push, his body went still, his eyes narrowed and his mouth flickered with a smile. I let go of the dildo and worked Jonathan's dick before playing with his nipples. He was in a reverie of absolute pleasure. His beautiful dick was bulging and ready to blow. I started to jerk him. He stuttered out the words, "that feels so good..." As jets of semen sprayed out of his dick, I pushed the dildo further inside him. I don't think he'd ever experienced such intensity. But that's the nature of our relationship. We're pushing boundaries all the time and I feel so deeply proud to be his instructor as he learns to embrace the concept of pure pleasure.

    Download This VIDEO!

    No comments:

    Post a Comment

    Top Up Down Bottom