Men nude on public, Spy cam, Football and rugby players in the locker rooms and showers, Gay videos, Gay photos, Erotic clips, Bisexual, Funny videos with naked men, Nude male celebrities, Nude male photos, CFNM, CMNM, Contemporary art, YouTube videos

  • January 31, 2022

    #HungYoungBrit - 2X ESTATE FIT-AS-FUCK FLAWLESS CHAVS DESPERATE 2 CUM BF’S LOOSE CONTROL

    10/10 STUNNING BRIT LADS - Truly flawless ! Two un-obtainabley HOT monogamous boyfriends loose control when getting nobs out 2 Film again...100% REAL i swear on my life im not making this up .... watch! The bottom lad was really vocal - Loved being shagged & was absolutely loving being dicked when the BF was COMING The sounds he makes are ‘thrilling’ I promise im not making this up! No Bullshit - These Two hoodie -up boys are the Real Deal STUPIDLY HOT British lads are just SO SO sexy - they have no clue how many people are staring at them thinking the same thing ... two too look like These two lads wanted to come over and get filmed - but they had only been going out with each other for like 6 months so they don’t have an open relationship or anything They really did stress that !! And even asked “do I always get involved in every film” (I didn’t release I did) LOL And so I was like “oh no, nothing like that, u guys can crack on, I promise I won’t touch either of ya or nothing like that” I was thinking they was worried about me coming on to them and im not like that so BTW! (See, not a sex addict, just horny when I look at guys, any guys and any nob that can spunk) Don’t be fooled by these two looking so cute - whilst they were really shy - u can how sexual they are! The bottom lad was So Rock HARD the whole time - I could tell he was thinking about being fucked by everyone secretly - and Mark the guy was gagging 2 touch cock- REALLY sexy lads The top lad - who’s Fucking beautiful is a TOP ONLY! Really hot And ITS SO HOT to watch them get so horny and slowly ‘hint’ in that direction BUT I had already said to myself I wasn’t going to get involved N wasn’t expecting it I was getting really worked-up and so I took my top off, cos I was hot (I know what your thinking, gen - I was hot) The top lad Jack (i think thats his name) makes this comment about my body but I didn’t think anything of it Then he asked if they could look at my dick later on Its so funny, towards the end He goes: “Lets see yours then?” AARRR Then there both kissing and looking right at my dick - im Frozen , just in case I’ve miss understood the situation .lol All in vid - so funny - Its proper cute , there snogging each other faces off and both looking out the side of there eyes at my willy (both at the same time without knowing it) Then towards the end the FIT AS top is well into edging and edges, then cheeky grabs my cock THIS SENDAS THEM INSANE And it makes his dick burst the BIGGEST SPUNK LOAD EVER over that beautiful smooth arse of the BF and push’s his cum inside And right at the same time the bottom lad gently kiss’s my dick and he blows a lovely white, heavy load of cum as well - SO SO SO WOW this footage is AMAZING! Really well lit, well shot and the atmosphere is perfect Can I just say... I was fucking dying to touch them.LOL But I knew they wouldn’t respect me (and why should they) if I did that, so I wanted to at least pretend to be a gentleman TBF - if they haven’t discussed boundaries in there relationship then thats all tricky... WHAT NEXT?? I really don’t know if we are going to see these lads again (def would luv to) but I recon if they were to come over again then we could make it so maybe theres some other lads here I got a say, its absolutely fascinating to me watching these two STUNNING lads wanting it so much and not being able to say - Really horny watching it back - wanked off shit load of times to this and still am !!- - very rare vid xx —and really cute ... Also I know I say this about everyone I meet but these guys are actually really genuine - obviously I can’t say how much they will fuck you If u bump into like the rest of my filthy mates - because they are not like that but they’re extremely sound - I really enjoyed the things they had to say - really sweet couple These two lads are completely NEW to doing vids BOYS if your reading this then PLEASE come back soon HAHA

    Download This VIDEO!

    No comments:

    Post a Comment

    Top Up Down Bottom