Men nude on public, Spy cam, Football and rugby players in the locker rooms and showers, Gay videos, Gay photos, Erotic clips, Bisexual, Funny videos with naked men, Nude male celebrities, Nude male photos, CFNM, CMNM, Contemporary art, YouTube videos

  • June 29, 2022

    #MASONICBOYS - STORY: Apprentice Rivers CHAPTER 2: Disciplinary Action

    Sometimes an apprentice needs to be punished. My name is Master Kamp, and I'm responsible for disciplining our recruits. I'm presently mentoring Master Knox in the art of discipline, and a useful opportunity recently presented itself for him to show me what he's learned... We have a somewhat troubled young apprentice called Rivers for whom punishment has sadly become necessary. Master Knox was to take the lead and he began by starting to remove Rivers' formal clothing. The boy remained passive but there were subtle signs that he was nervous. We use a series of perspex pegs as part of our discipline regime which the boy is expected to tackle one by one. Rivers was instructed to prepare the pegs in turn and lower himself down onto them. We moved swiftly through the first few. They were too easy for him. But the next couple were considerably more challenging. I instructed Knox to assist, which he did by applying pressure to the boy's shoulders, effectively pushing him down onto the pegs. I was pleased to note that he instinctively brought his hands up to the boy's throat while coaxing him down. The final peg is generally considered to be unmanageable. We were both impressed that Rivers even attempted it, but unsurprised when he ultimately failed, which, of course, meant more punishment... I pulled the boy over my knee and started to smack him, first with my hand and then with my trusted wooden paddle. Apprentice Rivers yelled. His tiny body squirmed and convulsed, yet he was rock hard throughout. I smacked him even faster and harder. The boy was writhing and screaming and then, unexpectedly, he shot his load. And, of course, once a boy cums, his punishment needs to end.

    Download This VIDEO!

    No comments:

    Post a Comment

    Top Up Down Bottom