Men nude on public, Spy cam, Football and rugby players in the locker rooms and showers, Gay videos, Gay photos, Erotic clips, Bisexual, Funny videos with naked men, Nude male celebrities, Nude male photos, CFNM, CMNM, Contemporary art, YouTube videos

  • November 26, 2022

    #GAYCEST - STORY: Neighborhood Secret TAPE #9: Dream Boy

    One night I went to Dad's room, fully naked, and asked if I could crawl into bed with him. He was more than happy to allow it. I got in and he immediately spooned and held me. A million thoughts raced in my mind. As we cuddled, he let his hands begin to roam. He moved the blanket off us, and I turned over to present my full self. He kissed me softly, breathing me in. We kissed deeply as he stroked me. My rock-hard cock became his focus tonight. Dad made his way down to my dick and took in his mouth like a lollipop. It was so hot watching him savor the taste of my meat the same way I do with his; It's such an immense turn-on. Soon enough though, he flipped my leg over, and was ready to go after his real goal: rimming my hole. I writhed and moaned uncontrollably as he brought me to the edge. He started sucking my cock and before I knew it, I blew into his mouth. With a sexy smirk on his face, he moved up to my face and kissed me. This may not have been the ultimate "meal" I wanted, but it will certainly keep me happy until next time.

    Download This VIDEO!

    No comments:

    Post a Comment

    Top Up Down Bottom