Men nude on public, Spy cam, Football and rugby players in the locker rooms and showers, Gay videos, Gay photos, Erotic clips, Bisexual, Funny videos with naked men, Nude male celebrities, Nude male photos, CFNM, CMNM, Contemporary art, YouTube videos

  • May 31, 2023

    #FunSizeBoys - STORY: Milo CHAPTER 4: A Big Help

    I headed into the job site early to try and get a jump-start on my day. As I was gathering the materials I needed in the supply room, I found the tech device I was after had been placed all the way up on the top shelf. See, I'm pretty darn short and honestly, as hard as I tried, for the life of me, I just couldn't reach it. At first, I was awfully annoyed because, as I was early to the workplace, no one else was around to give me a hand… except at the last moment, I wondered if the office handyman Cain Marko was around by chance. And by the luck of the gods, he sure was! Well, when the skyscraper of a man came and effortlessly grabbed the tech device for me, I noticed that he kept looking at me. Next thing I know, we're all over each other—making out hardcore and removing clothing in between feeling each other up. I simply melted into the massive man's colossal, muscular body. I just loved the sensation of feeling his baby-soft chest hair all over my hands. In no time, my pants are off and thrown on the closest workbench. Then, Mr. Marko twirled me around and ate my ass out like a hungry wolf. Well, you probably already guessed, but Mr. Marko's tongue wasn't the only thing that morning that went into my teeny, puckering little butt hole...

    Download This VIDEO!

    No comments:

    Post a Comment

    Top Up Down Bottom