Men nude on public, Spy cam, Football and rugby players in the locker rooms and showers, Gay videos, Gay photos, Erotic clips, Bisexual, Funny videos with naked men, Nude male celebrities, Nude male photos, CFNM, CMNM, Contemporary art, YouTube videos

  • February 29, 2024

    GAYCEST STORY: International Transfer TAPE #1: Serg's Welcome

    For my son Serg's birthday this year, my best friend and I bought a Spanish soccer team that the boy is a huge die hard fan of. I assumed that I might get a 'thank you' in return, but what he gave me was… well, a little different. You see, I'd dropped Serg off at the soccer facility to meet the team. I had to finish some important work at the clinic that I run, so I left the boy in the care of newly hired Coach Patrick. I knew the former Premier League soccer star had a bit of a sexually scandalous past, and in hindsight, I definitely should have known better than to leave him alone with my son. I returned to the soccer facility a bit earlier than I had originally anticipated. I walked into the place and nobody seemed to be around. So I checked the games room and I shit you not, Coach Patrick was eleven-inches deep inside my twink son's round bubble butt. Those horny little bastards at least looked guilty. Regardless, I knew that they both had to suffer the consequences. I commanded the tearful, pleading Coach to wipe his face and get on his knees. I'll be perfectly honest with you, I was red-hot mad. But my cock was also raging hard. So many options for their rightful punishment raced through my mind. I decided that the fair move was to straight up stretch out Coach Patrick's hole with my cock and make him fucking squeal-while my son watched...

    Download This VIDEO!

    No comments:

    Post a Comment

    Top Up Down Bottom