Men nude on public, Spy cam, Football and rugby players in the locker rooms and showers, Gay videos, Gay photos, Erotic clips, Bisexual, Funny videos with naked men, Nude male celebrities, Nude male photos, CFNM, CMNM, Contemporary art, YouTube videos

  • February 24, 2024

    MASONICBOYS STORY: Apprentice Roux CHAPTER 4: Anointing

    Apprentice Roux hovered nervously by the door, trying to work out if he was permitted to enter so I smiled and instructed him to come in. I set about anointing him as delicately and sensuously as I could, staring into his large, lavender eyes as I ran my oil-covered fingers over every inch of his silk-smooth body... He was nervous, yet highly aroused. Kneeling, I carefully pulled his robe aside and was greeted by an impressively erect penis. And how I teased that boy's dick, using my tongue to taste, tantalize and tickle him before taking him deep into my throat. I pushed him onto all-fours and began to lick his crack. The sensation drove him wild. There was no point in delaying matters. My dick was throbbing and glistening with pre-cum and his ass was open and ready. I knelt behind him and pushed myself far into his tight, innocent body, penetrating him harder and deeper with every stroke until I realized I was perilously close to prematurely busting my nut. I pulled out and instructed him to lie on his back with his legs in the air, pushing down against his thighs and staring into his ecstatic eyes as I fucked him like a stag in autumn, engulfed by a frenzy of pure lust. He grabbed his dick and started to jerk himself. His breathing became increasingly labored and then, without warning, I felt his ass muscles spasming around my cock as ribbons of semen flew from his dick...

    Download This VIDEO!

    No comments:

    Post a Comment

    Top Up Down Bottom