Men nude on public, Spy cam, Football and rugby players in the locker rooms and showers, Gay videos, Gay photos, Erotic clips, Bisexual, Funny videos with naked men, Nude male celebrities, Nude male photos, CFNM, CMNM, Contemporary art, YouTube videos

  • March 15, 2024

    SCOUTBOYS STORY: Scout Serg CHAPTER 4: First Aid

    If you're gonna bang a Scoutboy on a camping trip, you gotta seize the moment as soon as it presents itself. And on the third day of our adventure, sexy young Scout Serg was served up to me on a golden platter. The boys were all given a choice of going swimming in the lake, or learning first aid. I wasn't sure anyone would opt for the latter but Scout Serg is a singular young man and I "selflessly" said I'd be happy to remain in the campsite to teach him a few basic skills while the rest of them hot-footed it to the other side of the woods. And then, just like that, we were alone. A few seconds after I'd demonstrated how to deal with a cut on the arm, we were locked in a passionate embrace. I pushed him onto his knees, pulling down his shorts to expose the most beautiful, tight hole, which I immediately invaded with my tongue. The boy tasted so sweet. Before long Scout Serg was sucking the hell out of my big dick—running his tongue up and down the shaft and getting it deep into his mouth. He got all dominant for a few seconds, pushing me onto my back, before turning around, squatting with his back to me, and lowering himself down onto my dick, riding me like a pro. Seconds later he was panting and yelling as white, sticky stuff flew out of his dick in all directions. I pulled out and jerked myself into oblivion, the sweat pouring down my forehead like Niagara Falls. Then he guided my dick back into him again and continued to ride it until the cum was squelching.

    Download This VIDEO!

    No comments:

    Post a Comment

    Top Up Down Bottom