Men nude on public, Spy cam, Football and rugby players in the locker rooms and showers, Gay videos, Gay photos, Erotic clips, Bisexual, Funny videos with naked men, Nude male celebrities, Nude male photos, CFNM, CMNM, Contemporary art, YouTube videos

  • March 13, 2024

    TRANSCEST STORY: The Richards Family TAPE #15: Heart-Throb

    My older brother Reese is the very definition of macho heart-throb. Tall, extremely muscular, moves like a jungle cat; deep, dark eyes and hair; Reese simply embodies primal masculinity. Growing up, I was always just a little intimidated by his quiet, but confident stature and good looks. I never told him this, but I've had plenty of hot fantasies about him for as long as I can remember. Recently, while Reese and his son Asher were staying with me at my ranch estate in the country, to my great shock, I accidentally found the two of them having passionate sex in one of the guest rooms. It's really all I've been able to think about since! I finally approached my brother the next afternoon and confessed what I saw. I also confessed that I was epically turned on. Next thing I knew, Reese hollered for Asher to put down his phone and come downstairs. After the three of us laid it all out about the situation and how we were feeling about it, it wasn't much longer before we just said 'fuck it' and started tearing one another's clothes off! Years and years of pent-up, hidden desires exploded into breath-taking, smoking hot sex. Everything I had fantasized about and wished for was granted that day and then some! I think my favorite part was how soaking wet Asher's pulsating boypussy got when Reese and I pulverized his tight, young body in an incredible spitroast session!

    Download This VIDEO!

    No comments:

    Post a Comment

    Top Up Down Bottom