Men nude on public, Spy cam, Football and rugby players in the locker rooms and showers, Gay videos, Gay photos, Erotic clips, Bisexual, Funny videos with naked men, Nude male celebrities, Nude male photos, CFNM, CMNM, Contemporary art, YouTube videos

  • March 23, 2024

    TWINKTOP STORY: Milo Miles CHAPTER 8: Performance Review

    Having submitted my final document, I was feeling good about what I had accomplished. That was when my boss gave me the heads up that since we were coming to the end of the year that it meant it was time for my first performance review. It was hard to believe it had already been one trip around the sun since being hired at Stone & Associates and I ended up learning a lot more than I bargained for while in this role. The connection between Mr. Stone and I had gotten stronger and stronger the more we worked together. When it came time for him to ask me if there was anything else I was looking for, however, I knew what the naughty glimmer appearing behind those blue eyes of his meant. Mr. Stone filled the gap on the couch and his big hands slid between my thighs. I've never been able to hide the pleasure I get from having my cock worshiped by him; he sends me to cloud-nine every single time. He knows exactly how I like it, focusing on my juicy mushroom head. I assume the position we've found ourselves in before, lining my still throbbing hard cock up with that beautiful hole. My thick mushroom head pushes forward, penetrating my boss as our bodies start to move without thinking and follow the muscle memory of enjoying one another's bodies we have experienced so many times before.

    Download This VIDEO!

    No comments:

    Post a Comment

    Top Up Down Bottom