Men nude on public, Spy cam, Football and rugby players in the locker rooms and showers, Gay videos, Gay photos, Erotic clips, Bisexual, Funny videos with naked men, Nude male celebrities, Nude male photos, CFNM, CMNM, Contemporary art, YouTube videos

  • April 18, 2024

    MASONICBOYS STORY: Apprentice Devall CHAPTER 5: The Covenant

    I did as ordered and crawled subserviently into the room. The first person I saw there was Master Drayke. To be honest, I was relieved: He's a man I know and trust. He really looked after me during my initiation. I left that ceremony feeling like a precious object. I noticed two other men standing towards the back of the room. But I felt obliged to keep my head hanging low so I couldn't tell who they were. I could only fathom that they, like Master Drayke, were wearing white suits. I was ordered to kneel up and, at that point, dared to look over to my left, discovering that one of the men was actually Apprentice Cole. I've always been scared of Apprentice Cole. Ever since I arrived here, he's been so much further on in his training and he comes across as super confident. He's also ridiculously handsome. Tall and blond, the clothes hang off him like some sort of model, and he walks about like he owns the place. It didn't take me long to realize that the other man was Master Patrick, who is also known to me. In fact, he was the Master who gave me my secret name—and boy did every part of my body ache following that ceremony! It was strange to see him and Apprentice Cole in the same space. I was ordered to wash Master Drayke's feet. Ever since my arrival, the importance of this particular ritual has been bashed into us. It is a solemn and sacred demonstration of compliance which seals us to our superiors and binds us to the laws of the Brotherhood. We all know exactly how to do it. We're not allowed to do it until ordered to do so by a Master. So, when I heard the words, my heart instantly started to pound. I did everything on autopilot, realizing that, if I over-thought what was happening, I'd probably forget what I was doing and make a complete fool of myself...

    Download This VIDEO!

    No comments:

    Post a Comment

    Top Up Down Bottom