Men nude on public, Spy cam, Football and rugby players in the locker rooms and showers, Gay videos, Gay photos, Erotic clips, Bisexual, Funny videos with naked men, Nude male celebrities, Nude male photos, CFNM, CMNM, Contemporary art, YouTube videos

  • April 12, 2024

    SCOUTBOYS STORY: Scout Logan CHAPTER 8: Sneaking Off

    In truth, I just needed a bit of space. Things have been a little weird of late, what with my Dad joining our Troop as a Scoutmaster, and sometimes I just have to take myself away to think and reset. So, this afternoon, I wandered off into the woods carrying my backpack. I had no idea where I was going, which is fairly dangerous, because when I get into that sort of mood, I can pretty easily lose track of where I am. Fortunately, at the time I stopped to get my bearings, Scoutmaster Patrick showed up! Seconds later, we were up against a tree, making out like crazy, kissing passionately with his hands groping pretty much every part of my body. He started grabbing my ass and I felt a rush of pure excitement surging through me. I soon found myself fumblingly undoing his belt and reaching through the fly of his trousers, desperate to know how his dick looked and felt. Lemme tell you; it's a thing of great beauty. He turned me around and pushed me against the tree, kissing my neck as he pulled my shorts and underwear down. He then knelt behind me and started thrusting his fat tongue deep into my hole. My entire body was humming and vibrating with extreme lust. And then, just like that, he was inside me. His big dick tore me apart, thrusting so far into me that I thought it would soon punch through my belly button. Within seconds he was spraying his huge load inside me. I could feel his dick twitching and throbbing as round-after-round of semen was fired deep into me. He took his time pulling out, then started pushing his still-hard cock back into me as his cum was pouring out of my ass and spattering onto the forest floor.

    Download This VIDEO!

    No comments:

    Post a Comment

    Top Up Down Bottom