Men nude on public, Spy cam, Football and rugby players in the locker rooms and showers, Gay videos, Gay photos, Erotic clips, Bisexual, Funny videos with naked men, Nude male celebrities, Nude male photos, CFNM, CMNM, Contemporary art, YouTube videos

  • April 29, 2024

    Staghomme STORY: Holiness CHAPTER 2: The Clergy

    I knelt before Father Scott, and there on my knees, I began my real work. My mouth enveloped the holy man's thick, uncut cock and he let out quiet moans and growls, letting me know it was what he both wanted and needed. He had me bend over at the end of the bed and he spread my ass cheeks with his hands, letting his fingers prod my opening before bringing his bulbous cockhead to it. He used spit to let it pop in, then slid in as slowly as he could muster. But I could tell he was ready to go to town. He tried for a slow build up, but it wasn't long before he was pounding anyway he wanted; he stopped only briefly to taste me and lube up even more. He had me lay on the bed and looked me straight in the eyes as he slid his rigid meat back inside me. I was rock-hard as he pumped in and out of me. I could feel him throbbing and pulsing with each thrust. Almost unwittingly, but much to his excitement, I lost control and blew my load all over my belly. This sent him over the edge, and he howled as he pulled out of my chute and blew his load all over my cock and empty balls. He kissed me one last time, and upon both of us redressing, he caressed me and kissed me softly before giving me a blessing before sending me on my way.

    Download This VIDEO!

    No comments:

    Post a Comment

    Top Up Down Bottom