Men nude on public, Spy cam, Football and rugby players in the locker rooms and showers, Gay videos, Gay photos, Erotic clips, Bisexual, Funny videos with naked men, Nude male celebrities, Nude male photos, CFNM, CMNM, Contemporary art, YouTube videos

  • May 8, 2024

    GAYCEST STORY: A New Man TAPE #2: Commando

    He rolled me over onto my stomach and got me on my knees. When I felt his stubbly beard scrape between my cheeks and his tongue thrusting at its target, my body melted. My hole opened up with the hunger to let him have what he wanted. He made me ask for it. I had to tell him to put his cock in me and fuck me. At that point, I would have done anything to get him inside me. When he slowly pushed in, I wanted to scream, "Fuck me, Daddy!" but I couldn't breathe. I just trembled and moaned, and tried not to shoot my load onto the blanket. He started fucking me hard and I was loving every stroke. It was different being in bed where he could take control and use my ass however he wanted. All I could do was lie there with the weight of his furry, sweaty body on top while his cock plowed into my ass. He flipped me over, spread my legs wide open and thrust back into me. His eyes were locked with mine. I couldn't look away and it almost felt like he was fucking my mind along with my body. When I started stroking myself, he brushed my hand away and took over, holding my boycock tight in his big fist. I almost passed out from the sensation. It felt like he fucked me forever. I barely noticed the pain in my thighs as he pushed them as far apart as they would go. My entire world was my daddy's cock spearing into my guts and that look on his face. It was love, and, pride, and something else, maybe he was amazed that his son had grown up to be such a good fuck toy.

    Download This VIDEO!

    No comments:

    Post a Comment

    Top Up Down Bottom