Men nude on public, Spy cam, Football and rugby players in the locker rooms and showers, Gay videos, Gay photos, Erotic clips, Bisexual, Funny videos with naked men, Nude male celebrities, Nude male photos, CFNM, CMNM, Contemporary art, YouTube videos

  • May 25, 2024

    TRANSCEST STORY: The Stone Family TAPE #2: Revealed

    I didn't think he wanted me. He was barely even speaking to me. That next morning, though, everything changed. I knew I shouldn't do it. We had been married for less than a year and I was cheating on my wife with her barely-legal trans son. I guess I told myself that Joey and I had finally found a connection and I didn't want to spoil it. I rationalized that we would talk about it later, and it would be a one-time thing. It hasn't been a one time thing, though. This morning, Ellen called to say she was coming home from her business trip. Reality came crashing back in, in a very real way. This had to stop. Just as I was getting up the determination to talk to Joey, I saw him strutting across the hallway flaunting his cute peach of an ass in a jockstrap. Twice. I went downstairs and confronted him. He denied trying to turn me on, even at the same time that he was stroking my thigh and asking if it turned me on. Of course it did, dammit! Before I knew it, he was climbing into my arms, we were kissing, and I had a couple of fingers thrust up into his warm wet bonus hole. I just couldn't help myself, and Joey is a horny twenty year-old with a new favorite toy and no intention of giving it up. Before I knew it I was naked, hard, and fucking the day-lights out of my stepson. Again.

    Download This VIDEO!

    No comments:

    Post a Comment

    Top Up Down Bottom