Men nude on public, Spy cam, Football and rugby players in the locker rooms and showers, Gay videos, Gay photos, Erotic clips, Bisexual, Funny videos with naked men, Nude male celebrities, Nude male photos, CFNM, CMNM, Contemporary art, YouTube videos

  • June 10, 2024

    Staghomme STORY: The Mafia CHAPTER 5: Mafia's Shadow

    It's evident to me however, that even with me having seen some of these men before, I am just another play thing to them. It's hard for me to forget a man like Manuel Skye after having my hole practically split open by his thick uncut cock. But I am a loyal submissive, and I do whatever I am told, without question. He undresses me as he searches for the wire that isn't there, an excuse to feel those big hands roam across my skin, and my ass. Having a strong man take control makes me feel so small. The moment any article of clothing comes off I immediately feel dominated, almost as if with each piece I take off the closer I get to being fully aroused. I open Manuel's shirt as he leans in for a kiss. I drop to my knees as I eagerly guide his big dick into my mouth, savoring the taste of it again on my tongue. I can feel Manuel get into position as I open my throat, willingly accepting every hard thrust of his pelvis all the way down. Gagging as I bob up and down his foreskin, a proper facefucking by the DILF as I hear him groan in pleasure. There's nothing like this older man's thick cock and I can't wait to take a seat on his glorious member to refresh my memory of how good he feels inside my hole.

    Download This VIDEO!

    No comments:

    Post a Comment

    Top Up Down Bottom