Men nude on public, Spy cam, Football and rugby players in the locker rooms and showers, Gay videos, Gay photos, Erotic clips, Bisexual, Funny videos with naked men, Nude male celebrities, Nude male photos, CFNM, CMNM, Contemporary art, YouTube videos

  • June 14, 2024

    TWINKTOP STORY: Grant Ducati CHAPTER 3: Singled Out

    I'm sitting on the sofa when he comes in the door and, before I can say anything, he's already apologizing. I reassure him that he's not in trouble. In fact, I want to tell him that he's doing pretty good. He just needs a little more self-confidence. Like I suspect, it's SHS. It's time to put my plan into action and hope he's up for it. I spread my legs wide. I look straight at his crotch and I say, "In my experience smaller guys have a lot of power on, and off, the field." Then I look up at him, meeting his gaze and throw him the bait, "I'm never disappointed." He gives me an uncertain grin. I reach out and take his hand, "If you are up for it." He sinks down on the sofa next to me and gives me a hesitant kiss and I return it eagerly. That was all it took to get him going. Soon, we were making out and he was stroking my hard cock in my shorts. This was about him, though, and I quickly got his shorts off and positioned myself between his legs. Like the other coaches said, there's nothing small about Grant's cock. By the time Grant is eating out my ass, I know my confidence building lesson was working. I have to tell him to go slowly, shoving that dick into my tight hole. He's a young stud, ready to ride, though. Once he got it in, it felt damn good!

    Download This VIDEO!

    No comments:

    Post a Comment

    Top Up Down Bottom