Men nude on public, Spy cam, Football and rugby players in the locker rooms and showers, Gay videos, Gay photos, Erotic clips, Bisexual, Funny videos with naked men, Nude male celebrities, Nude male photos, CFNM, CMNM, Contemporary art, YouTube videos

  • July 25, 2024

    MASONICBOYS STORY: Apprentice Roux CHAPTER 5: The Sacrament

    I undid his shirt—button by button—savoring every moment as I slowly exposed his holy garments which clung seductively to the delicate flesh of his chest. Our lips finally touched. A bolt of pure electricity passed between us. I wrapped my hands around his body and we kissed lingeringly. We stood for some time, staring into each other's eyes, breathing each other's breath. I held him tightly, squeezing his torso, pressing myself possessively into him from behind. He was my charge. I undid his belt and allowed it to fall to the floor before standing behind him and nuzzling his ear, pulling his head back and kissing his neck with great passion like a vampire drinking blood from the man he's in the process of siring. Apprentice Roux gasped and groaned. I undid his pants and pushed my hand between his firm legs, grasping his dick through the warm fabric of his pre-cum-soaked underpants and jerking him off, waves of pure ecstasy suddenly surging through my body. I pushed him against the large, ceremonial bench in the middle of the room. I removed my suit jacket, exposing my vest, the chain of my fob-watch glinting in the candlelight. He looked around at me. I smiled, then knelt, slowly pushing down his underpants to reveal the true glory of his peach-like butt. Within seconds my tongue was inside it; my beard rubbing against his ass cheeks as I made his hole quiver and dance. I unbuckled my belt and unzipped my pants. The boy turned around and I fed my big hard cock into his warm, inviting mouth. He sucked as I inched it deeper and deeper into his throat. It wasn't enough. I needed to fuck...

    Watch This VIDEO!

    No comments:

    Post a Comment

    Top Up Down Bottom