Men nude on public, Spy cam, Football and rugby players in the locker rooms and showers, Gay videos, Gay photos, Erotic clips, Bisexual, Funny videos with naked men, Nude male celebrities, Nude male photos, CFNM, CMNM, Contemporary art, YouTube videos

  • August 28, 2024

    SCOUTBOYS STORY: Scout Canyon CHAPTER 1: The Pledge

    He spoke. He told me I couldn't tell anyone what we were doing. But I wouldn't have. This was special. It was our secret; one I'd be proud to keep forever. It felt kinda hot that he'd said it, though. It made me kiss him so hard. Then something inside me stirred and I felt myself dropping to my knees. It was like a primordial instinct was taking over. I wanted to unzip his pants and see his dick close up, so I did just that, savoring every moment. Man, it looked huge in his underpants. I've never seen a hard cock up close. I've not seen one from a distance either, to be honest, except my own, but I wanted it so bad. I pulled his underpants down and it sprang up in my face. I knew I had to get my mouth around it but genuinely wasn't sure if I'd get it in there. A clear liquid was dripping from the tip which I knew I wanted to taste, and then I was sucking it, trying to get as much of it into my mouth as I could while listening intently for his reactions to see if I was getting it right. I kept choking on it, which made me embarrassed, but I think he quite liked that.

    Watch This VIDEO!

    No comments:

    Post a Comment

    Top Up Down Bottom