Men nude on public, Spy cam, Football and rugby players in the locker rooms and showers, Gay videos, Gay photos, Erotic clips, Bisexual, Funny videos with naked men, Nude male celebrities, Nude male photos, CFNM, CMNM, Contemporary art, YouTube videos

  • September 19, 2024

    MASONICBOYS STORY: Apprentice Shepard CHAPTER 8: The Sacrament

    Master Stone led me into a darkened chamber wearing a mask. I embraced the feeling of unease. He touched my chest seductively, then ran his hands over the growing bulge in my suit pants. My body was engulfed by a series of miniature explosions which were triggered by his touch. He removed my shirt and undid my pants, then he picked me up, almost as though I weighed nothing, and dropped me onto the bench. He was so powerful. He took off his mask and kissed me. His big strong hands were wrapped around my throat but it felt tender somehow. Then he undid his belt and dropped his pants to the floor. I have never felt such incredible desire. I belonged to him. I was his and nothing would ever change that. He pulled me to my feet and turned me away from him, pushing me against the bench before very gently pulling my ass cheeks apart and pushing his beautiful tongue into my hole. Then his dick entered me and I felt complete. He banged me so hard. My entire body was humming with pleasure. I was in a state of pure ecstasy. Harder and harder he went until I was unable to do anything other than explode - and I did so, powerfully and all over my belly. He pushed his finger into one of the pools of semen and used it to anoint my head before coming deep inside me. It must have been a heavy load because I could feel it flying into me, rope after rope, cascading into my ass until I felt like I'd been anointed both inside and out.

    Watch This VIDEO!

    No comments:

    Post a Comment

    Top Up Down Bottom