Men nude on public, Spy cam, Football and rugby players in the locker rooms and showers, Gay videos, Gay photos, Erotic clips, Bisexual, Funny videos with naked men, Nude male celebrities, Nude male photos, CFNM, CMNM, Contemporary art, YouTube videos

  • September 11, 2024

    SCOUTBOYS STORY: Scout Serg CHAPTER 5: The Hike

    So there we were, Scoutmaster Banner and I, hiking through the forest, walking so fast that, after a few hours, I was pretty much ready to drop. I suggested we take a breather and was fairly embarrassed when Banner produced a bottle of suncream and pointed out that my face was a little red. Seconds later, my shirt was off, he was rubbing suncream into my body with increasingly seductive strokes, and, well, you can guess where it all goes from there... Within seconds, I was almost naked and we were making out like animals, while the birds twittered merrily in the trees. I fell to my knees and instantly got to work on his big daddy dick as he whispered words of encouragement. He asked if I liked being naked in the forest with him. I nodded and said yes. "Yes what?" "Yes sir..." He liked that. He likes being in charge. He instructed me to lean against the tree and show him my ass before working on my butt with his crazily talented tongue. Within seconds I was ready to take him. He stood and pushed one of my legs up onto the tree branch before lining his huge dick up with my throbbing hole. Then he edged himself inside me. He was utterly relentless, pounding me ruthlessly while grunting like a bear in heat, pushing his hand over my mouth to gag me and show me exactly who was in control. I couldn't help but touch myself. The sensations were all too good and then, just like that, I exploded, so freakin' hard. He kissed my neck and held me tight, then went twice as fast as he'd gone before. I felt his load flying into me with extreme force. Ribbon after ribbon until I couldn't believe that he was still cumming. It was sensational. Erotic. And better still, it was just the beginning...

    Watch This VIDEO!

    No comments:

    Post a Comment

    Top Up Down Bottom